Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Valentine's Mini Sessions {Calgary Child and Family Photographer}

Last weekend I opened my studio up for families to come and get some Valentine's pictures done. I had hearts hanging from the ceiling, lots of props, the pettiskirt was very popular as were the cinnamon hearts!
I love doing mini-sessions, because I find a whole hour is way too long for most kids in the studio. These are casual and fast, and my girls often come down to help get the kids to smile (which works sometimes, and sometimes makes it all even more chaotic...the joys of home studios!).
Anyway, thanks to the families who came out, I hope you love your images. Here are a few of my faves!

0 comments:

Newsletter

join the mailing list

Followers

Shannon Hilton Photography's Fan Box

Follow ShannonHilton on Twitter

About

Child, Baby & Family Photographer serving Calgary, Sylvan Lake and surrounding areas.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP