Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wecome to the Blog!

Welcome to the Blog, and to Shannon Hilton Photography! This is an exciting new venture for me and I can't wait to share all my favourite images here.
Shannon Hilton Photography is officially 'opening for business' November 16, 2009. At that time, I hope to have my studio fully operational (but will also be able for location shoots).
I hope to have my new website up ASAP, but whatever it looks like, it is here: www.shannonhiltonphotography.com. It will look WAY more cool in a month or so!
Until this time, I am offering deep discounts on my sitting fees and print/digital file prices. I am currently portfolio building, and this is a perfect time to book a sitting. I offer custom creations and cards, perfect for Christmas gifts and family Christmas cards.
I would also like to take this time to introduce my referral system. As most of my business comes from word of mouth, I would like to reward the people who spread the word! For every customer you refer to me, I will offer you 50% off your next sitting. Refer 2 customers, and get a free sitting!





0 comments:

Newsletter

join the mailing list

Followers

Shannon Hilton Photography's Fan Box

Follow ShannonHilton on Twitter

About

Child, Baby & Family Photographer serving Calgary, Sylvan Lake and surrounding areas.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP