Monday, November 16, 2009

Official Launch Day! {Calgary Family Photographer}

Today is the day! I would like to officially introduce "Shannon Hilton Photography".
The studio is open, and I had lots of awesome people come out last weekend for the studio mini-sessions. Thanks to everyone.
I'd also like to remind everyone of my referral program: For every customer you refer to me, I will offer you 50% off your next sitting. Refer 2 customers, and get a free sitting!
I have about 1300 images to proof after last weekend, but here's a couple teasers! More to come!



0 comments:

Newsletter

join the mailing list

Followers

Shannon Hilton Photography's Fan Box

Follow ShannonHilton on Twitter

About

Child, Baby & Family Photographer serving Calgary, Sylvan Lake and surrounding areas.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP