Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Teasers from Mini-Sessions {Calgary Child Photographer}

It took me 58 hours from the last session, until all the galleries were up from last weekend. In that 58 hours, I stopped to sleep for about 10 hours combined (I do have a new baby, remember...there's not a lot of sleeping going on here). I also stopped to get my girls to and from school, and I made one selfish trip to Starbucks. I even ate in front of the computer. For you, my clients!
Here's a couple images from each session. Thanks again to everyone who came...it was fun!










0 comments:

Newsletter

join the mailing list

Followers

Shannon Hilton Photography's Fan Box

Follow ShannonHilton on Twitter

About

Child, Baby & Family Photographer serving Calgary, Sylvan Lake and surrounding areas.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP